Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
– A good knowledge of fund accounting and data processing.
– Analyze monthly and quarterly financial statements including comparison of actual results to the budget/forecast.
– Be a key contributor to month end close, internal control, and reporting tasks critical to executive decision making and financial data presentation.
– Excellent problem solving and process improvement abilitiesFind a Job You Love
- Resume and Interview – You need to make sure that your typeface is easy on the eyes
- Strengths and Competencies for Resumes – Be able to develop good working relationships
- Demonstrate that You Have the Strengths the Employer Wants by Using this Highest Rated Resume Template Pack – The Stacey Resume
- Highlight the Qualities About Yourself to Impress Your Potential Employer and Secure a Job Offer with This Resume Template – The Brooke Resume
- Digital Media Coordinator Resume & Cover Letter Examples – Execute search engine marketing and paid media campaign strategies