Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
– A good knowledge of fund accounting and data processing.
– Analyze monthly and quarterly financial statements including comparison of actual results to the budget/forecast.
– Be a key contributor to month end close, internal control, and reporting tasks critical to executive decision making and financial data presentation.
– Excellent problem solving and process improvement abilities
- Construct Your Identities as Good and Competent Professional for Your Target Job with This Resume Template – The Megan Resume
- Accountant Resume Guide – Accounting Industry Has Much to Offer to Recent Graduates in Terms of Opportunities, Career Development and Advancement
- Eye-Grabbing Office Word Resume Template, Cover Letter, References Templates for Every Type of Professional: The Amanda M Resume
- Accounting Graduate Resume Template and Cover Letter – Accounting Program – Southern New Hampshire University
- Understanding Accounting Industry and Jobs – Improve Your Accountant Resume