Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
– A good knowledge of fund accounting and data processing.
– Analyze monthly and quarterly financial statements including comparison of actual results to the budget/forecast.
– Be a key contributor to month end close, internal control, and reporting tasks critical to executive decision making and financial data presentation.
– Excellent problem solving and process improvement abilities
- Understand and Optimize Your Accountant Resume – A company’s accounting process allows business management to see the overall businesses performance
- Create Your Perfect Resume, Cover Letter and References in 15 Minutes and Get More Job Interviews: The Amanda S Resume
- Resume Templates and Cover Letter Templates Services – for ACU (Australian Catholic University) Students and Graduates
- Understanding Accounting Industry and Jobs – Improve Your Accountant Resume
- Enhance Your Employability – Résumé Templates – for ACU (Australian Catholic University) Graduates