Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
– A good knowledge of fund accounting and data processing.
– Analyze monthly and quarterly financial statements including comparison of actual results to the budget/forecast.
– Be a key contributor to month end close, internal control, and reporting tasks critical to executive decision making and financial data presentation.
– Excellent problem solving and process improvement abilities
- 2019 Students, Internship and Graduate Resume / CV Template for Today’s Job Market – Super Easy to Use and Personalize
- Understand and Optimize Your Accountant Resume – Technology will give companies access to better data, but accountants are the ones
- Creating an Impressive Resume Template in 15 Minutes is Not Impossible with This Beautiful and Professional Resume Template – The Angelia Resume
- Accounting Graduate Resume Template and Cover Letter – McCombs School of Business – The University of Texas at Austin
- Enhance Your Employability – Résumé Templates – for ACU (Australian Catholic University) Graduates