Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
– A good knowledge of fund accounting and data processing.
– Analyze monthly and quarterly financial statements including comparison of actual results to the budget/forecast.
– Be a key contributor to month end close, internal control, and reporting tasks critical to executive decision making and financial data presentation.
– Excellent problem solving and process improvement abilities
- Strengthen the Positive Relationship Between a Professional Resume Template Design and a Satisfying Job with Higher Salary – The Charlotte Resume
- Eye-Grabbing Office Word Resume Template, Cover Letter, References Templates for Every Type of Professional: The Amanda M Resume
- 2019 Students, Internship and Graduate Resume / CV Template for Today’s Job Market – Super Easy to Use and Personalize
- Understanding Accounting Industry and Jobs – Improve Your Accountant Resume
- Understand and Optimize Your Accountant Resume – The cloud, AI and blockchain are powerful ways to automate and streamline manual and transactional tasks