Be able to make adjustments to the die casting machine to improve the quality and efficiency of the die casting parts produced in their machine.
Assist with set up of machines as assigned.
Be able to operate a die casting machine to make good die casting parts.
Conduct hourly quality checks and accurately complete documentation.
Move molds and casting equipment either by hand or by using hoists.
Operate furnaces at high temperatures and monitor instrument controls.Find a Job You Love
- Resume Templates and Cover Letter – Keywords and Phrases – for Bachelor of Actuarial Science Students and Graduates – to Succeed at Interviews
- Career Development – Resume Templates, Cover Letter Templates – Discounts for Bond University Students and Graduates
- Tax Accountant Resume Writing Sample – Completing tax engagements for individual and business clients
- Enhance Your Employability – Résumé Templates – for ACU (Australian Catholic University) Graduates
- Marketing Representative Resume & Cover Letter Examples – Coordinate content marketing details/execution