Be able to make adjustments to the die casting machine to improve the quality and efficiency of the die casting parts produced in their machine.
Assist with set up of machines as assigned.
Be able to operate a die casting machine to make good die casting parts.
Conduct hourly quality checks and accurately complete documentation.
Move molds and casting equipment either by hand or by using hoists.
Operate furnaces at high temperatures and monitor instrument controls.
- Understand and Optimize Your Accountant Resume – Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning won’t make human intelligence extinct
- Resume Writing: Detailing Tactics Used in a Success Story is too Much for a Resume
- Create Your Perfect Resume, Cover Letter and References in 15 Minutes and Get More Job Interviews: The Amanda S Resume
- Understanding Accounting Industry and Jobs – Improve Your Accountant Resume
- Blockchain and Accounting Jobs – Industry Trends, Resume and Interview