Administers diagnostic tests and provides individualized treatment to adults and children for a variety of communication disorders, voice and swallowing impairment and neurological defects.
Assesses students’ communication skills (e.g. articulation, fluency, voice, expressive, receptive, and pragmatic language, etc.) for the purpose of identifying communication disorders.
Conduct comprehensive evaluations, develop and implement effective treatment plans, develop programs, and supervise assistants/aides as needed.
Evaluate, diagnose and provide therapy for speech, language, cognitive-communication and swallowing disorders in children with a range of disorders and age groups in the school, office or home settings.
Provides direct patient care to members having communication and swallowing disorders by evaluating, diagnosing, developing and implementing therapy / treatment programs.
Utilize play, games, and creative materials to keep the child engaged in therapy.
- Your Resume Template and Cover Letter – for ACU (Australian Catholic University) Students and Graduates
- Create an Informative Resume Which Will Increase the Possibility of Being Employed with this Beautiful Resume Template – The Emma Resume
- Understand and Optimize Your Accountant Resume – The cloud, AI and blockchain are powerful ways to automate and streamline manual and transactional tasks
- Understand and Optimize Your Accountant Resume – A company’s accounting process allows business management to see the overall businesses performance
- Understand and Optimize Your Accountant Resume – Technology will give companies access to better data, but accountants are the ones