Administers diagnostic tests and provides individualized treatment to adults and children for a variety of communication disorders, voice and swallowing impairment and neurological defects.
Assesses students’ communication skills (e.g. articulation, fluency, voice, expressive, receptive, and pragmatic language, etc.) for the purpose of identifying communication disorders.
Conduct comprehensive evaluations, develop and implement effective treatment plans, develop programs, and supervise assistants/aides as needed.
Evaluate, diagnose and provide therapy for speech, language, cognitive-communication and swallowing disorders in children with a range of disorders and age groups in the school, office or home settings.
Provides direct patient care to members having communication and swallowing disorders by evaluating, diagnosing, developing and implementing therapy / treatment programs.
Utilize play, games, and creative materials to keep the child engaged in therapy.
- Construct Your Identities as Good and Competent Professional for Your Target Job with This Resume Template – The Megan Resume
- Writing a Great Accountant Resume for More Interview Opportunities – Machines and robotic automation will enhance the value of accounting services, not detract from it
- Demonstrate that You Have the Strengths the Employer Wants by Using this Highest Rated Resume Template Pack – The Stacey Resume
- Understand Accounting Profession and Optimize Accountant Resume – To really make a dent in this accounting profession, you don’t just need the theory
- Accountant Resume Guide – Accounting Industry Has Much to Offer to Recent Graduates in Terms of Opportunities, Career Development and Advancement