Administers diagnostic tests and provides individualized treatment to adults and children for a variety of communication disorders, voice and swallowing impairment and neurological defects.
Assesses students’ communication skills (e.g. articulation, fluency, voice, expressive, receptive, and pragmatic language, etc.) for the purpose of identifying communication disorders.
Conduct comprehensive evaluations, develop and implement effective treatment plans, develop programs, and supervise assistants/aides as needed.
Evaluate, diagnose and provide therapy for speech, language, cognitive-communication and swallowing disorders in children with a range of disorders and age groups in the school, office or home settings.
Provides direct patient care to members having communication and swallowing disorders by evaluating, diagnosing, developing and implementing therapy / treatment programs.
Utilize play, games, and creative materials to keep the child engaged in therapy.
- Resume Templates Discount / Coupon Code for Career Opportunities – for Australian National University (ANU) Students and Graduates
- Understand and Optimize Your Accountant Resume – A company’s accounting process allows business management to see the overall businesses performance
- Resume Templates Coupon Code & Discounts – for ACU (Australian Catholic University) Students and Graduates
- Resume Writing: Detailing Tactics Used in a Success Story is too Much for a Resume
- Blockchain and Accounting Jobs – Industry Trends, Resume and Interview