Administers diagnostic tests and provides individualized treatment to adults and children for a variety of communication disorders, voice and swallowing impairment and neurological defects.
Assesses students’ communication skills (e.g. articulation, fluency, voice, expressive, receptive, and pragmatic language, etc.) for the purpose of identifying communication disorders.
Conduct comprehensive evaluations, develop and implement effective treatment plans, develop programs, and supervise assistants/aides as needed.
Evaluate, diagnose and provide therapy for speech, language, cognitive-communication and swallowing disorders in children with a range of disorders and age groups in the school, office or home settings.
Provides direct patient care to members having communication and swallowing disorders by evaluating, diagnosing, developing and implementing therapy / treatment programs.
Utilize play, games, and creative materials to keep the child engaged in therapy.
- 2019 Students, Internship and Graduate Resume / CV Template for Today’s Job Market – Super Easy to Use and Personalize
- If You are a College Student or Graduate, This Resume Discount (Coupon Code) is for You – 40% Off of Any Purchase of Resume Template
- Strengthen the Positive Relationship Between a Professional Resume Template Design and a Satisfying Job with Higher Salary – The Charlotte Resume
- Demonstrate that You Have the Strengths the Employer Wants by Using this Highest Rated Resume Template Pack – The Stacey Resume
- Resume Templates Coupon Code & Discounts – for ACU (Australian Catholic University) Students and Graduates