Administers diagnostic tests and provides individualized treatment to adults and children for a variety of communication disorders, voice and swallowing impairment and neurological defects.
Assesses students’ communication skills (e.g. articulation, fluency, voice, expressive, receptive, and pragmatic language, etc.) for the purpose of identifying communication disorders.
Conduct comprehensive evaluations, develop and implement effective treatment plans, develop programs, and supervise assistants/aides as needed.
Evaluate, diagnose and provide therapy for speech, language, cognitive-communication and swallowing disorders in children with a range of disorders and age groups in the school, office or home settings.
Provides direct patient care to members having communication and swallowing disorders by evaluating, diagnosing, developing and implementing therapy / treatment programs.
Utilize play, games, and creative materials to keep the child engaged in therapy.Find a Job You Love
- Strengths and Competencies for Resumes – Have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Creating an Impressive Resume Template in 15 Minutes is Not Impossible with This Beautiful and Professional Resume Template – The Angelia Resume
- Die Cast Machine Operator Resume & Cover Letter Examples – Responsible for daily operation and setup of die-cast machines
- Resume and Interview – A CV, or curriculum vitae, is typically required for every job application
- Strengthen the Positive Relationship Between a Professional Resume Template Design and a Satisfying Job with Higher Salary – The Charlotte Resume