– Collect and analyze historical experience data, develop projections and model financial outcomes under various rating scenarios.
– Coordinate participant data with client, inputs and checks participant eligibility.
– Create and maintaining benefit differentials for alternative plan designs.
– Provide high level client support and customer service on day-to-day issues with clients.
– Provide support for the company’s various actuarial functions.
Find a Job You Love
- Prove You Are a Highly Qualified Applicant in a Tight Job Market With This Beautiful Resume Template – The Stella Resume
- Accountant Resume Guide – Accounting Industry Has Much to Offer to Recent Graduates in Terms of Opportunities, Career Development and Advancement
- Tax Accountant Resume Writing Sample – Completing tax engagements for individual and business clients
- Resume and Interview – Create the resume layout with applicant tracking system requirements
- Resume and Interview – An Unprofessional Resume Makes You Look Unprofessional