Do something to find a job every day, read job descriptions and requirements carefully, and target jobs you truly can prove you can succeed at. Create a professional resume to convince a hiring manager to call you for an interview. Be confident, and have a realistic understanding of your own strengths and weaknesses during the interview.
- Create Your Perfect Resume, Cover Letter and References in 15 Minutes and Get More Job Interviews: The Amanda S Resume
- Understanding Accounting Industry and Jobs – Improve Your Accountant Resume
- Enhance Your Employability – Résumé Templates – for ACU (Australian Catholic University) Graduates
- Eye-Grabbing Office Word Resume Template, Cover Letter, References Templates for Every Type of Professional: The Amanda M Resume
- Accounting Graduate Resume Template and Cover Letter – McCombs School of Business – The University of Texas at Austin