Prepare or assist with statutory reporting required throughout the year.
– Sound understanding of generally accepted accounting principals.
– Strong user of Excel to prepare monthly financial reports.
– Support the Order-To-Cash process, including sales order, and invoice preparation.
– Validating all data for completeness, accuracy and Revenue Recognition criteria.
– Use and understand of costing techniques and tools.
– Very organized, able to prioritize in a fast paced, competing time demands environmentFind a Job You Love
- Resume and Interview – Try to keep your resume as simple and as easy
- Resume and Interview – I don’t encourage people to take notes in the interview
- Resume and Interview – Keep the message in the resume clear and direct
- Accountant Resume Writing Guide with Examples – Analyze, record, verify, consolidate, and enter transactions
- Understanding Accounting Industry and Jobs – Improve Your Accountant Resume