Prepare or assist with statutory reporting required throughout the year.
– Sound understanding of generally accepted accounting principals.
– Strong user of Excel to prepare monthly financial reports.
– Support the Order-To-Cash process, including sales order, and invoice preparation.
– Validating all data for completeness, accuracy and Revenue Recognition criteria.
– Use and understand of costing techniques and tools.
– Very organized, able to prioritize in a fast paced, competing time demands environment
- Prove You Are a Highly Qualified Applicant in a Tight Job Market With This Beautiful Resume Template – The Stella Resume
- Resume Writing: Detailing Tactics Used in a Success Story is too Much for a Resume
- Eye-Grabbing Office Word Resume Template, Cover Letter, References Templates for Every Type of Professional: The Amanda M Resume
- Accounting Graduate Resume Template and Cover Letter – McCombs School of Business – The University of Texas at Austin
- Resume and Cover Letter Preparation – for ACU (Australian Catholic University) Graduates