Prepare or assist with statutory reporting required throughout the year.
– Sound understanding of generally accepted accounting principals.
– Strong user of Excel to prepare monthly financial reports.
– Support the Order-To-Cash process, including sales order, and invoice preparation.
– Validating all data for completeness, accuracy and Revenue Recognition criteria.
– Use and understand of costing techniques and tools.
– Very organized, able to prioritize in a fast paced, competing time demands environment
- Accountant Resume Guide – Accounting Industry Has Much to Offer to Recent Graduates in Terms of Opportunities, Career Development and Advancement
- Accounting Graduate Resume Template and Cover Letter – McCombs School of Business – The University of Texas at Austin
- Creating a Service Technician Resume and Using These Resume Templates to Apply for Your Service Technician Jobs
- College Students and Graduates Discount on Resume Templates and Resume Bundle – for ACU (Australian Catholic University)
- Blockchain is changing the accounting industry and accounting jobs – Improve Your Accountant Resume now