Formulating the most professional and informative resume, which includes summary of your professional abilities, educational background, work experience and skills. Remember your resume is hiring manager’s first impression of you, it’s important that the layout and the content should be user-friendly, concise and well-structured.
Only one telephone and email address need to be listed, consider including your LinkedIn address if you have taken the time to create a solid profile.
Do not include personal information, such as birthdate, social security number, marital status, religious/ethnic background, hobbies, or other related areas unless it is required by or relevant to an employer.
- Understanding Accounting Industry and Jobs – Improve Your Accountant Resume
- Create Your Perfect Resume, Cover Letter and References in 15 Minutes and Get More Job Interviews: The Amanda S Resume
- Resume Writing: Detailing Tactics Used in a Success Story is too Much for a Resume
- Accountant Resume Guide – Accounting Industry Has Much to Offer to Recent Graduates in Terms of Opportunities, Career Development and Advancement
- Understand and Optimize Your Accountant Resume – Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning won’t make human intelligence extinct