Formulating the most professional and informative resume, which includes summary of your professional abilities, educational background, work experience and skills. Remember your resume is hiring manager’s first impression of you, it’s important that the layout and the content should be user-friendly, concise and well-structured.
Only one telephone and email address need to be listed, consider including your LinkedIn address if you have taken the time to create a solid profile.
Do not include personal information, such as birthdate, social security number, marital status, religious/ethnic background, hobbies, or other related areas unless it is required by or relevant to an employer.
- Demonstrate that You Have the Strengths the Employer Wants by Using this Highest Rated Resume Template Pack – The Stacey Resume
- Understanding Accounting Industry and Jobs – Improve Your Accountant Resume
- Enhance Your Employability – Résumé Templates – for ACU (Australian Catholic University) Graduates
- If You are a College Student or Graduate, This Resume Discount (Coupon Code) is for You – 40% Off of Any Purchase of Resume Template
- Strengthen the Positive Relationship Between a Professional Resume Template Design and a Satisfying Job with Higher Salary – The Charlotte Resume