Formulating the most professional and informative resume, which includes summary of your professional abilities, educational background, work experience and skills. Remember your resume is hiring manager’s first impression of you, it’s important that the layout and the content should be user-friendly, concise and well-structured.
Only one telephone and email address need to be listed, consider including your LinkedIn address if you have taken the time to create a solid profile.
Do not include personal information, such as birthdate, social security number, marital status, religious/ethnic background, hobbies, or other related areas unless it is required by or relevant to an employer.
- Strengthen the Positive Relationship Between a Professional Resume Template Design and a Satisfying Job with Higher Salary – The Charlotte Resume
- Career Development – Resume Templates, Cover Letter Templates – Discounts for Bond University Students and Graduates
- Enhance Your Employability – Résumé Templates – for ACU (Australian Catholic University) Graduates
- Creating a Service Technician Resume and Using These Resume Templates to Apply for Your Service Technician Jobs
- Understand and Optimize Your Accountant Resume – A company’s accounting process allows business management to see the overall businesses performance