Formulating the most professional and informative resume, which includes summary of your professional abilities, educational background, work experience and skills. Remember your resume is hiring manager’s first impression of you, it’s important that the layout and the content should be user-friendly, concise and well-structured.
Only one telephone and email address need to be listed, consider including your LinkedIn address if you have taken the time to create a solid profile.
Do not include personal information, such as birthdate, social security number, marital status, religious/ethnic background, hobbies, or other related areas unless it is required by or relevant to an employer.
- Career Development – Resume Templates, Cover Letter Templates – Discounts for Bond University Students and Graduates
- Prove You Are a Highly Qualified Applicant in a Tight Job Market With This Beautiful Resume Template – The Stella Resume
- Resume Writing: Detailing Tactics Used in a Success Story is too Much for a Resume
- Best Resume Templates Coupon Code and Discount for College Students and Graduates – 40% OFF of Any Resume Template You Purchase
- Creating an Impressive Resume Template in 15 Minutes is Not Impossible with This Beautiful and Professional Resume Template – The Angelia Resume