Formulating the most professional and informative resume, which includes summary of your professional abilities, educational background, work experience and skills. Remember your resume is hiring manager’s first impression of you, it’s important that the layout and the content should be user-friendly, concise and well-structured.
Only one telephone and email address need to be listed, consider including your LinkedIn address if you have taken the time to create a solid profile.
Do not include personal information, such as birthdate, social security number, marital status, religious/ethnic background, hobbies, or other related areas unless it is required by or relevant to an employer.
- Understand and Optimize Your Accountant Resume – Accountants can transform how blockchain will be used in the future
- Create Your Perfect Resume, Cover Letter and References in 15 Minutes and Get More Job Interviews: The Amanda S Resume
- Eye-Grabbing Office Word Resume Template, Cover Letter, References Templates for Every Type of Professional: The Amanda M Resume
- Your Resume Template and Cover Letter – for ACU (Australian Catholic University) Students and Graduates
- Blockchain is changing the accounting industry and accounting jobs – Improve Your Accountant Resume now