Formulating the most professional and informative resume, which includes summary of your professional abilities, educational background, work experience and skills. Remember your resume is hiring manager’s first impression of you, it’s important that the layout and the content should be user-friendly, concise and well-structured.
Only one telephone and email address need to be listed, consider including your LinkedIn address if you have taken the time to create a solid profile.
Do not include personal information, such as birthdate, social security number, marital status, religious/ethnic background, hobbies, or other related areas unless it is required by or relevant to an employer.
- Understand and Optimize Your Accountant Resume – Accountants can transform how blockchain will be used in the future
- Accounting Graduate Resume Template and Cover Letter – Accounting Program – Southern New Hampshire University
- Demonstrate that You Have the Strengths the Employer Wants by Using this Highest Rated Resume Template Pack – The Stacey Resume
- Resume Templates, Cover Letter, References, Fonts, Icons and Editing Guide – for ACU (Australian Catholic University) Students and Graduates
- Best Resume Templates Coupon Code and Discount for College Students and Graduates – 40% OFF of Any Resume Template You Purchase