Formulating the most professional and informative resume, which includes summary of your professional abilities, educational background, work experience and skills. Remember your resume is hiring manager’s first impression of you, it’s important that the layout and the content should be user-friendly, concise and well-structured.
Only one telephone and email address need to be listed, consider including your LinkedIn address if you have taken the time to create a solid profile.
Do not include personal information, such as birthdate, social security number, marital status, religious/ethnic background, hobbies, or other related areas unless it is required by or relevant to an employer.
- Understand and Optimize Your Accountant Resume – The cloud, AI and blockchain are powerful ways to automate and streamline manual and transactional tasks
- Writing a Great Accountant Resume for More Interview Opportunities – Machines and robotic automation will enhance the value of accounting services, not detract from it
- Resume and Cover Letter Preparation – for ACU (Australian Catholic University) Graduates
- College Students and Graduates Discount on Resume Templates and Resume Bundle – for ACU (Australian Catholic University)
- Creating a Service Technician Resume and Using These Resume Templates to Apply for Your Service Technician Jobs