Formulating the most professional and informative resume, which includes summary of your professional abilities, educational background, work experience and skills. Remember your resume is hiring manager’s first impression of you, it’s important that the layout and the content should be user-friendly, concise and well-structured.
Only one telephone and email address need to be listed, consider including your LinkedIn address if you have taken the time to create a solid profile.
Do not include personal information, such as birthdate, social security number, marital status, religious/ethnic background, hobbies, or other related areas unless it is required by or relevant to an employer.Find a Job You Love
- Understand and Optimize Your Accountant Resume – The cloud, AI and blockchain are powerful ways to automate and streamline manual and transactional tasks
- Digital Media Coordinator Resume & Cover Letter Examples – Execute search engine marketing and paid media campaign strategies
- Highlight the Qualities About Yourself to Impress Your Potential Employer and Secure a Job Offer with This Resume Template – The Brooke Resume
- Resume and Interview – Don’t make your resume too complicated
- Understanding Accounting Industry and Jobs – Improve Your Accountant Resume