Formulating the most professional and informative resume, which includes summary of your professional abilities, educational background, work experience and skills. Remember your resume is hiring manager’s first impression of you, it’s important that the layout and the content should be user-friendly, concise and well-structured.
Only one telephone and email address need to be listed, consider including your LinkedIn address if you have taken the time to create a solid profile.
Do not include personal information, such as birthdate, social security number, marital status, religious/ethnic background, hobbies, or other related areas unless it is required by or relevant to an employer.
- Understand and Optimize Your Accountant Resume – Accountants can transform how blockchain will be used in the future
- If You are a College Student or Graduate, This Resume Discount (Coupon Code) is for You – 40% Off of Any Purchase of Resume Template
- Career Development – Resume Templates, Cover Letter Templates – Discounts for Bond University Students and Graduates
- Writing a Great Accountant Resume for More Interview Opportunities – Machines and robotic automation will enhance the value of accounting services, not detract from it
- Understand Accounting Profession and Optimize Accountant Resume – To really make a dent in this accounting profession, you don’t just need the theory